|Birthname||David Pierre Ruelle|
|born on||20 August 1935 at 13:45 (= 1:45 PM )|
|Place||Ghent, Belgium, 51n03, 3e43|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||26°34' 18°57 Asc. 21°26'|
Belgian-French mathematical physicist who has worked on statistical physics and dynamical systems. With Floris Takens, Ruelle coined the term strange attractor, and founded a new theory of turbulence.
Grazia Bordoni quotes Xavier Ego.
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (PhD)
- Vocation : Science : Mathematics/ Statistics
- Vocation : Science : Physics
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator ("Strange attractor")