|born on||20 January 1877 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||00°21' 02°17 Asc. 29°56'|
French poet, novelist, playwright, musician, and chess enthusiast. Through his novels, poems, and plays he exerted a profound influence on certain groups within 20th century French literature, including the Surrealists, Oulipo, and the authors of the nouveau roman.
He wrote and published some of his most important work between 1900 and 1914, and then from 1920 to 1921 travelled around the world. He continued to write for the next decade, but when his fortune finally gave out, he made his way to a hotel in Palermo, where he died of a barbiturate overdose on 14 July 1933, aged 56.
- associate relationship with Proust, Marcel (born 10 July 1871)
- friend relationship with Leiris, Michel (born 20 April 1901)
- (has as) other hierarchical relationship with Janet, Pierre (born 30 May 1859). Notes: Janet was Roussel's psychiatrist
Sy Scholfield submitted birth certificate (8th arr., acte n° 101) from the online Paris archives. Same data in Gauquelin Vol 6/706.
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance (About 40 million gold francs)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Chess)
- Passions : Sexuality : Homosexual male (Discreet)
- Personal : Death : Suicide
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Pianist)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Novelist)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection