|Birthname||Maurice Alexis Sylvain Eugene Edmond Rostand|
|born on||26 May 1891 at 20:00 (= 8:00 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LST m2e20 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°14' 13°22 Asc. 08°38'|
French author, the son of the noted poet and dramatist Edmond Rostand and the poet Rosemonde Gérard, and brother of the biologist Jean Rostand.
Rostand was a writer of poems, novels, and plays. He was friends with Jean Cocteau and Lucien Daudet and was one of the noted homosexual personalities that frequented the salons during the period between the wars.
In 1948, he published his memoirs, Confession d'un demi-siècle. He died on February 21, 1968.
- friend relationship with Cocteau, Jean (born 5 July 1889)
- child->parent relationship with Rostand, Edmond (born 1 April 1868)
Sy Scholfield quotes birth certificate n° 1846 in the online Paris archives, 17e arrondissement.
- Passions : Sexuality : Homosexual male
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Novelist)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script
- Vocation : Writers : Poet