|born on||21 October 1983 at 17:30 (= 5:30 PM )|
|Place||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 39n57, 75w10|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||27°55' 27°43 Asc. 12°04'|
American model, actress, and fashion designer.
As a model, Rose walked the runway at New York Fashion Week for "Celestino," and she has also made cameos in music videos.
Rose released her debut single "Fame", which features Wiz Khalifa, on 10 January 2012, followed by a second single, "Loaded", released on 6 February 2012.
Simon & Schuster published her first book, How to Be a Bad Bitch, in which she offers advice and personal anecdotes on everything from finances and career to love and fashion.
In March 2016, Rose launched an emoji app called MuvaMoji, featuring 900 emoji icons that she curated. Upon release, it shot to No. 1 on the App Store charts. She earned $4 million USD from the app.
Rose stars in her own talk show The Amber Rose Show on VH1, which debuted on 8 July 2016. On 6 September 2016, Rose began hosting Loveline.
Rose was spotted by rapper Kanye West in the music video "What Them Girls Like." They then began a romantic relationship that lasted from 2008 to 2010. Rose began dating rapper Wiz Khalifa in early 2011. The couple got engaged on 1 March 2012, and married on 8 July 2013. Their son Sebastian Taylor Thomaz was born on the morning of 21 February 2013. Rose filed for divorce from Khalifa on 22 September 2014, citing irreconcilable differences and planned to take full custody of their son Sebastian. As of 2015, Rose and Khalifa had joint custody of their son.
- lover relationship with West, Kanye (born 8 June 1977). Notes: 2008-2010
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 2011 (Wiz Khalifa)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 21 February 2013 (Birth of son, Sebastian Taylor Thomaz)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes her on Twitter: "What time was I born on Oct 21 1983? Write the time in numbers & if it was AM/PM. First person to get it right will get a call. Go! :-)" , "5:30 pm @cobyjohns Wins!!!! I'm following u now DM me ur number. Good Job! " , "I got the Whole Cover of the Philadelphia Daily news!!! That's my hometown!!!" , "born & raised South Philly Chick" .
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One)
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction