|born on||21 October 1926 at 09:20 (= 09:20 AM )|
|Place||San Francisco CA, USA, 37n46, 122w25|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°33' 04°30 Asc. 02°08'|
American golfer and six-time PGA winner with his biggest victory in 1959 when he won after being seriously behind his opponent. His first PGA championship was in 1954 and his last in 1972.
He and his wife had three children.
He died May 14, 2009 in Palm Springs, CA. Although he had been suffering from cancer, he died from head injuries incurred in a fall at a local restaurant..
- associate relationship with Marr, David (born 27 December 1933)
- Work : Prize 1954 (First of six PGA championships)
Steinbrecher Collection: Gauquelin Book of American Charts
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Personal : Death : Accidental
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Vocation : Sports : Golf (Golfer)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship