|Birthname||Noël Louis Raymond Bénévent|
|born on||18 December 1892 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||Doué-la-Fontaine, France, 47n1138, 0w1628|
|Timezone||LST m2e20 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°11' 18°40 Asc. 16°30'|
French actor on stage and film who began appearing regularly in films in the '30s. As a comedian, he created his own cross-eyed character, appearing in over 150 French films.
Roquevert died on 6 November 1973 in Douarnenez, France.
- friend relationship with Dermoz, Germaine (born 30 July 1888)
- spouse relationship with Noizeux, Paulette (born 30 May 1887)
Gauquelin Vol 5/688 (2:00 PM Paris time)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 80)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy (Created cross-eyed character)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage