Rogers, Carol Hurd
|Birthname||Carol Hurd Rogers|
|born on||9 April 1935 at 02:52 (= 02:52 AM )|
|Place||Philadelphia PA, USA, 39n57, 75w09|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°33' 02°38 Asc. 11°59'|
American artist, painter, noted family, daughter of artist Henriette Wyeth & Peter Hurd; married artist Peter Rogers; niece of artist Andrew Wyeth. Horses were an important part of her childhood on the Hurd ranch. She began drawing them at the age of five. The horse continues to be an important image for her, so much so that a horse appears in every one of Carol’s paintings.
Married once, three children.
- child relationship with Rogers, Gabriella (born 23 November 1961)
- child relationship with Rogers, Pedrito Gregorio (born 21 August 1959)
- parent relationship with Hurd, Henriette Wyeth (born 22 October 1907)
- parent relationship with Hurd, Peter (born 22 February 1904)
- sibling relationship with Hurd, Michael (born 16 February 1946)
Steinbrecher collection: Steinbrecher quotes her as friend & client from birth certificate
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Artist, artist, painter)