|Birthname||Rocher, Didier Joseph Marie|
|born on||22 March 1953 at 05:15 (= 05:15 AM )|
|Place||Rennes, France, 48n05, 1w41|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°15' 29°21 Asc. 07°11'|
French business executive and noted family, one of three sons of industrialist Yves Rocher, famed producer of "natural" cosmetics. In June 1992 he succeeded his dad as president of the Yves Rocher Group. By early 1993 he began taking drastic measures, firing up to 230 employees and reorganizing the entire family company, which was at the brink of collapse. In 1994, the company turned around and made 350million French francs profit.
Didier married 9/02/1977; two kids. A skilled athlete, he enjoyed parachute jumping, underwater diving, archery and pistol shooting, generally fond of sports.
He died in strange circumstances at the archery center of Issy les Moulineaux, Hts de Seine on 12/23/1994, c. 7:45 PM. Rocher was found dead in a practice area for rifle firing practice with a bullet in his head (the trade-mark of the bullet is "Desert eagle.") The shot was at point-blank range. As there were no eye-witnesses, the inquest concluded that it was an accident.
- parent relationship with Rocher, Yves (born 7 April 1930)
- Other Work 1993 (Fired 230 employees)
- Financial : Gain significant money 1994 (350 million French francs)
- Death, Mysterious 23 December 1994 at 7:45 PM in Issy les Moulineaux, France (Bullet wound to head, age 41)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No.16, 2/1995
Qunitile No.26, 1/1995 gives 1943 as B.C.
Write to ask Patrice. Also I do not understand; was he shot with a bullet or an arrow?
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (President of Yves Rocher Group)
- Personal : Death : Unusual (Bullet shot to head, point blank range)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One in 1977, lasting)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports (Parachute jumping, underwater diving, archery, and pistol shooting)