|born on||14 April 1927 at 04:20 (= 04:20 AM )|
|Place||Clamart, France, 48n48, 2e16|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||23°11' 20°20 Asc. 26°23'|
French actress whose international work includes Alfred Hitchcock's "Topaz," 1969.
Robin was married on 30 July 1951 to Georges Marchal. They divorced on 4 July 1969. She made a second marriage on 23 November 1969 in Great Britain to Michael Sullivan.
After a hiatus, Robin made a screen come-back for a television series, "Bleu Indigo" for TF1. On 3 May 1995 at 3:00 AM a fire broke out in the studio where she was working. Overcome by smoke inhalation and seriously burned, she died in Clamart, France in the morning of 25 May 1995 without ever regaining consciousness.
- spouse relationship with Marchal, Georges (born 10 January 1920). Notes: 1951-1969
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1969 (Hitchcock film released)
- Health : Accident (Non-fatal) 3 May 1995 at 03:00 AM in Clamart, France (Studio fire, smoke inhalation)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Birth certificate in Didier Geslain archive, 'acteurs et comédiens' pdf file, p. 218.
Same data from Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No.22, 9/1995
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Studio fire, burns, smoke inhalation, terminal)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film, TV secondary)