Robert Ferdinand, Archduke of Austria
|Birthname||Robert-Ferdinand Salvator Marie Joseph ...|
|born on||15 October 1885 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Salzburg, Austria, 47n48, 13e02|
|Timezone||LMT m13e02 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||21°59' 12°21 Asc. 06°32'|
Archduke of Austria and Prince of Tuscany, as a son of Grand Duke Ferdinand IV of Tuscany and Princess Alice of Parma.
He died on 2 August 1895 in Lindau.
- child->parent relationship with Alicia, Grand Duchess of Tuscany (born 27 December 1849)
- child->parent relationship with Ferdinando IV, Grand Duke of Tuscany (born 10 June 1835)
- sibling relationship with Germana, Princess of Tuscany (born 11 September 1884)
- sibling relationship with Heinrich Ferdinand, Archduke of Austria (born 13 February 1878)
- sibling relationship with Joseph Ferdinand, Archduke of Austria (born 24 May 1872)
- sibling relationship with Leopold Ferdinand, Archduke of Austria (born 2 December 1868)
- sibling relationship with Maria Antonietta, Archduchess of Tuscany (born 10 January 1858). Notes: Half-siblings
- sibling relationship with Peter Ferdinand, Archduke of Austria (born 12 May 1874)
Sy Scholfield quotes news report from "Bozner Zeitung," 19 October 1885, p. 3: "Erzherzogin Alice Großherzogin von Toscana, Gemahlin Erzherzogs Ferdinand, Großherzog von Toscana, ist den 15. d. um 5 Uhr Früh zu Salzburg von einem Erzherzoge glücklich entbunden worden" (Archduchess Alice Grand Duchess of Tuscany, wife of Archduke Ferdinand, Grand Duke of Tuscany, was happily delivered of an archduke at about 5 o'clock in the morning at Salzburg).
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 9)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Habsburg-Lorraine)