|Birthname||Dorothy Fay Southworth|
|born on||4 April 1915 at 12:00 (= 12:00 noon )|
|Place||Prescott, Arizona, 34n32, 112w28|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°56' 17°01 Asc. 19°10'|
American actress primarily in Westerns and noted family. She is the wife of sining cowboy Tex Ritter and the mother of actor John Ritter.
She attended the University of Southern California in Los Angeles and studied acting at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London. As an actress in the 1930s and 1940s, she was billed as Dorothy Fay and made four westerns with Tex Ritter whom she married in 1941. She gave up acting once she married. Seven years after her husband's death in 1974, she moved from Nashville, TN where they had been living to California in 1981. In 1987 she suffered a stroke and moved to a retirement home in 1989.
Her son, John Ritter, met an untimely and sudden death September 11, 2003.
She died two months later, age 88, on November 5th.
- child relationship with Ritter, John (born 17 September 1948)
- Relationship : Marriage 1941 (to Tex Ritter)
- Death of Mate 1974
- Family : Change residence 1981 (To California from Tennessee)
- Health : Medical diagnosis 1987 (Stroke)
- Family : Change residence 1989 (To a nursing home)
- Death, Cause unspecified 5 November 2003 (Age 88, two months after son's death)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes birth certificate, a copy of which is in PT's files; the birth certficate gives 12:00 but does not say AM or PM.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Stroke
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (son John Ritter)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Tex Ritter)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Not well-known)