|Birthname||Teddy Pierre-Marie Riner|
|born on||7 April 1989 at 23:45 (= 11:45 PM )|
|Place||Pointe a Pitre, Guadeloupe, 16n14, 61w32|
|Timezone||AST h4w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°17' 16°41 Asc. 03°33'|
French world champion in Judo, winning his first world title in 2007, the youngest male ever to do so. Competing in the 2008 Beijing Olympics he earned a Bronze Medal and has additional world championships to his credit for 2008 and 2009. He won a Gold medal at the 2012 Olympics in London. In 2015, he is world champion for the 8th time (European for the 4th in 2014).
The youngest of four siblings, his family moved from the Caribbean Island of Guadaloupe where he was born to Paris when Teddy an infant. His parents looked for sports to engage the energy of their active child and he took up judo at age 6. By 14, he had become devoted to it.
A son (born 1st April 2014) with his companion, Luthna.
Winner of a new gold medal at the 2016 Rio Olympics, he became double olympic champion like other French judoka David Douillet.
- compare to chart of Douillet, David (born 17 February 1969)
- Work : Prize 2007 (First world championship)
- Work : Prize 15 August 2008 in Beijing (Olympic Bronze medal for Men's +100 kg)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Paddy de Jabrun quotes from birth certificate
- Traits : Body : Weight (Heavyweight (over 100kg))
- Vocation : Sports : Martial arts (Judo)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Bronze, Gold)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship