|born on||25 February 1918 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles CA, USA, 34n03, 118w14|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°58' 00°14 Asc. 07°29'|
American tennis player and champion of the Wimbledon Men's Singles in 1939. In 1946 he established himself as the world's top tennis player. Perhaps he will always be remembered as much for his championships as for his loss to women's champion Billie Jean King in the famous Battle of the Sexes tournament on September 20, 1973 in the Houston (TX) Astrodome when he was 55. He died of prostate cancer on October 25, 1995 in San Diego, CA.
- associate relationship with Cooke, Elwood (born 5 July 1913)
- role played of/by Carell, Steve (born 16 August 1962). Notes: 2017 film "Battle of the Sexes"
- Work : Prize 1939 (Wimbledon Men's Singles championship)
Frank C. Clifford quotes B.C., Data Plus July/1998
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Prostate cancer)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (International competition)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Vocation : Sports : Tennis (Singles pro and champion)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (Wimbledon Men's Singles)