|Birthname||Enid Diana Elizabeth Rigg|
|born on||20 July 1938 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Doncaster, England, 53n32, 1w07|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||26°40' 20°53 Asc. 16°50'|
British actress, an attractive star who established her reputation in Shakespeare but gained international fame and popularity as karate-skilled secret agent Emma Peel in the TV action series "The Avengers" (1965–1968), not to mention the sharp-witted grandmother better known as "The Queen of Thorns" Olenna Tyrell in American fantasy drama TV series "Game of Thrones" (2013-).
She starred briefly in her own American TV show "Diana" (1973-1974), and played Sutton in "You, Me and the Apocalypse" (2015), and opposite her daughter, Rachel Stirling, in "Detectorists" (2014-). Her films include, "Evil Under the Sun" (1982) and "On Her Majesty's Secret Service" (1969).
In 1995 she won a Tony Award for "Medea." On 1 April 1997, she finished a six-month stint on the London stage in "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?" calling it the most draining role she's played.
In the 1960s, Rigg lived for eight years with actor/director Philip Saville, causing some degree of scandal in the tabloids when she disclaimed interest in marrying the older, already-married Saville, saying she had no desire "to be respectable". She was married to Menachem Gueffen, an Israeli painter, from 1973 until their divorce in 1976, and to Archibald Stirling, a theatrical producer and former officer in the Scots Guards, from 25 March 1982, until their divorce in 1990. With Stirling, Rigg has a daughter, actress Rachael Stirling, who was born in 1977.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Game of Thrones (born 17 April 2011). Notes: Played Olenna Tyrell, 2013-
- associate relationship with Entertainment: The Avengers (born 7 January 1961). Notes: Played Emma Peel, 1965-1968
- business associate/partner relationship with Macnee, Patrick (born 6 February 1922). Notes: Co-stars in "The Avengers," 1965-1968
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1969 (Film "On Her Majesty's Secret Service")
- Work : New Career 1973 (Her own TV show)
- Relationship : Marriage 1973 (Menachem Gueffen)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1976 (Menachem Gueffen)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1990 (Archibald Stirling)
- Work : Prize 1995 (Tony Award)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1997 (Birth of daughter, Rachael Stirling)
Frank Clifford quotes her letter 1/1995, "parents recollection," British Entertainers 1997.
(Formerly, Davies quoted her for 4:00 AM in "Signs of the Stars.")
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Hair (Dark)
- Family : Relationship : Cohabitation more than 3 yrs (Eight years with Philip Saville)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter, Rachel)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolf)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("The Avengers;" "Game of Thrones")
- Notable : Awards : Tony (1995)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women