|Birthname||Rickenbacker, Edward Vernon|
|born on||8 October 1890 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Columbus OH, USA, 39n57, 82w59|
|Timezone||LMT m82w59 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||15°13' 14°47 Asc. 07°26'|
American pilot, the most famous flying ace of WW I, credited with 26 enemy planes downed and awarded the Medal of Honor. An early race car driver, he was the owner of the Indiana Speedway for 18 years. In 1938, after a widely varied career he became president of Eastern Airlines.
Rickenbacker died 7/23/1973, Zurich, Switzerland.
Dana Holliday quotes AA 6/43, a letter was printed from Eastern airlines dates 11/07/1942, "Our records show his time of birth to be around 8:00 AM."
Church of Light quotes Colonel Frank Noyes for "4:30 PM given by his mom," in AA 4/68.
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Indiana Speedway)
- Vocation : Sports : Race Cars
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ commercial (Captain)
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ military
- Notable : Awards : Medals (Medal of Honor)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book