|born on||14 December 1923 at 17:30 (= 5:30 PM )|
|Place||Amsterdam, Netherlands, 52n22, 4e54|
|Timezone||LST m4e53 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°42' 17°13 Asc. 15°59'|
Dutch writer, known for his naturalistic realism, whose works include "Melancholia," 1951, "A Prison Song in Prose," 1968 and an autobiography. He was a Catholic convert in 1936 and he also wrote of his homosexuality.
- associate relationship with Oorschot, G.A. van (born 15 August 1909). Notes: Publisher of
- associate relationship with Sinakowski, Andreas (born 28 November 1960)
- friend relationship with Meijer, Josine (born 16 December 1896). Notes: Friend and astrologer of Gerard Reve: Letters to Josine M
- friend relationship with Vasalis (born 13 February 1909). Notes: Friend and psychiatrist of Reve
- (has as) mentor relationship with Morriën, Adriaan (born 5 June 1912)
- Social : Joined group 1936 (Converted to Catholic)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1951 ("Melancholia")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1968 ("A Prison Song in Prose")
- Health : Medical diagnosis 2005 (Alzheimer's desease)
Cirkels quotes B.C.
Svi: The often by LMR quoted Cirkels (circels) is not a person, but refers to the name of the book "Cirkels: 800 horoscopen van bekende mensen (ISBN 9789063780449) by the Dutch astrologer and data collector Jan Kampherbeek (born 29 January 1953, 8:37 MET, Enschede).
Selma Schepel quotes both personal information (PI) and his BC as 17h30 AMT in respectively Sterrentijd #30 and #66 of 1 November 1995.
- Passions : Sexuality : Homosexual male
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Conversion/ Born again (To Catholicism)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction