Research:Rodden File 43595
|born on||25 January 1884 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||San Gabriel CA, USA, 34n05, 118w06|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°27' 08°37 Asc. 07°45'|
American Registered Nurse, trained at Good Samaritan hospital. She worked in a hospital for years then went into private home-nursing. Self-supporting all her life, she also cared for her mother and others in the family. She had two brothers and one sister and it was always a close family. Her birth date was significant because there was an unusual 72 inches of rain over a few days.
Ruth is frugal and careful of her money and has never been in debt. She is independent, political and civic minded and speaks her mind, cussing when needed. Her health is good; she seldom even catches cold. Living in California all of her life, she has made few trips. She knows California history well and loves her state. She bought a piece of property and had a one-bedroom home built on it. A steady person and loyal, she has many friends. She makes quilts and is known for her craftsmanship. She's a good talker, always an interesting conversationalist.
Ruth is a maiden lady and a hardy octogenarian.
LMR quotes a mutual friend in 1966, from her
- Vocation : Medical : Nurse/ Nurse's Aids (R.N.)
- Traits : Body : Constitution hardy (Rarely ill)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Friends (Many friends)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Crafts, quilting)
- Traits : Personality : Talkative (Enjoys good conversation)
- Traits : Personality : Principled strongly
- Passions : Sexuality : Celibacy/ Minimal (Maiden lady all her life)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Octeganarian +)