Research:Medical: Bi-Polar 44607
|born on||12 December 1944 at 02:44 (= 02:44 AM )|
|Place||San Francisco CA, USA, 37n46, 122w25|
|Timezone||PWT h7w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||20°16' 12°45 Asc. 11°52'|
American male diagnosed as manic-depressive in 1974. His prior diagnosis had been schizophrenic, type schizo-affective. He was treated with chemotherapy using lithium carbonate and with an assortment of major and minor tranquilizers at times for anxiety.
On 10/10/1967 he was hospitalized for depression and attempted suicide with tranquilizers.
3/13/1969, he had depression and had ten shock treatments.
He had manic phases on 2/27/1974,
During these manic periods, he spent money recklessly, did not sleep but danced himself to exhaustion, was loud, boisterous, demanding and highly agitated.
- Health : Medical diagnosis 1974 (Diagnosed as manic-depressive)
- Social : Deinstitutionalized - prison, hospital 10 October 1967 (Hospitalized for depression and attempted suicide)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
LMR quotes Ray Lim in Mercury Hour 10/1982, private case
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Treatment/Therapy (Hospitalized, shock treatments)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Schizophrenia (Schizo-affective)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Sleep disorders (Sleepless during episodes)
- Traits : Personality : Aggressive/ brash
- Personal : Death : Suicide Attempt (Tranquilizers)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Bi-Polar Disorder (Manic depressive)