Research:Medical: Alzheimer's 43264
|Birthname||Smith, Al (pseudonym)|
|born on||10 November 1913 at 06:30 (= 06:30 AM )|
|Place||Kansas City MO, USA, 39n05, 94w34|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°31' 09°07 Asc. 11°35'|
American male with Alzheimer’s Disease as he became older.
Successful and wealthy, he inherited a small trucking company and built it into a mammoth force in transporting automobiles from assembly plants to dealers. He married twice; his first wife was alcoholic and a suicide; two children. He was an avid gun enthusiast, appreciating the craftsmanship of a good sporting weapon.
His second wife began to notice change in his character when, normally mild mannered, he began to show a terrible temper; once he locked her out of the house. He did such irrational things as come home with a strange TV tuner and not know where he got it. Toward the end, she hired a large male bodyguard to protect her from violence. They made all the guns inaccessible.
Doris McMichael on the net (ACT) 9/2001
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed (First wife committed suicide)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance (Inherited business)
- Vocation : Travel : Trucking business
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Trucking)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Alzheimer's/Senility (Alzheimer's)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Collector (Gun)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)