Research:Family Distress 1009
|born on||7 July 1975 at 19:10 (= 7:10 PM )|
|Place||Long Branch, New Jersey, 40n18, 74w0|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||15°12' 29°18 Asc. 27°28'|
American son in a dysfunctional family. His mom died three hours after his birth, one older sister. Dad remarried and gave him a half-sister. He and his older sister were always in trouble. She ran away to Florida to live with her beau while still a teen-ager. He was in therapy for years, lashed out at people. He hit his step-mom when he was 16 and was sent to a detention home. On 12/92 he was jailed.
- child->parent relationship with Family Distress 1006 (born 19 January 1948)
- child->parent relationship with Family Distress 1007 (born 27 June 1945)
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital 1991 (Sent to a detention home)
Bill Meridian quotes his mom, B.R.
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Psychotic Episode (Physically abusive)
- Family : Childhood : Abuse - Physical/ Verbal (Hit his step-mom)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Mom died when he was born)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Social crime/ delinquent (Always in trouble)