|born on||24 October 1916 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||San Jose CA, USA, 37n20, 121w53|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°12' 07°41 Asc. 07°47'|
American teacher and principal for upper grades for over 40 years. She had two marriages and two kids. Her first mate was an alcoholic and neither of the marriages were happy.
Dona Shaw quotes B.C.
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Upper grades)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Distant (Unhappy marriages)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Teacher over 40 years)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Chronic misery (Husband alcoholic)