Research:Child Actress 5394
|born on||9 April 1921 at 13:00 (= 1:00 PM )|
|Place||Stetham, England, 51n31, 0w06|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||19°05' 02°46 Asc. 08°51'|
British-American child actress in England from ages 6-23. She later worked in American color lab and film production. Her tonsils were removed when she was six and she had an appendectomy when she was 17. She married an abusive, cruel man and during a difficult childbirth 10/16/1953, she died and returned.
LMR quotes her, client, B.C.
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Domestic violence (Victim)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Ages 6-23)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Production jobs (Color film production)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Moved to U.S.)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Near Death experience (Died and returned)