|Birthname||Brad Barron Renfro|
|born on||25 July 1982 at 22:20 (= 10:20 PM )|
|Place||Knoxville, Tennessee, 35n58, 83w55|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||02°47' 13°05 Asc. 05°53'|
American screen actor and musician who made his film debut at the age of eleven in the lead role in The Client, going on to star in 21 feature films, several short films, and two television episodes.
His career faded rapidly due to alcoholism and substance abuse.
Renfro died from a heroin overdose on Tuesday 15 January 2008 in Los Angeles at the age of 25. Renfro had been heard snoring overnight, but was found not breathing later Tuesday morning, and friends called 911. Paramedics declared him dead at the scene at about 9 a.m.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 20 July 1994 (Film debut, "The Client")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 2003 (Birth of son, Yamato Renfro)
Viktor E. provided Verification of Birth Facts from Tennessee Vital Records transcribed from Renfro's birth certificate.
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (10 days in jail)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Social crime/ delinquent
- Personal : Death : Accidental (Accidental overdose of heroin)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 25)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film and TV)