|Birthname||James O'Quin Reese|
|born on||14 December 1929 at 19:20 (= 7:20 PM )|
|Place||Hasse, Texas, 31n56, 98w29|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°36' 02°45 Asc. 18°00'|
American businessman who served from 1968 to 1974 as the mayor of Odessa, Texas. From the 1960s to the 1980s, he was a figure in the development of the two-party system in West Texas. In 1978, he lost the Republican nomination to future U.S. President George W. Bush for Texas' 19th congressional district seat in the United States House of Representatives. Bush was then defeated in the 1978 general election by the then Democrat, later Republican, Kent Hance.
He died on 15 September 2017, aged 87, in Midland County, Texas.
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 87)
- Vocation : Entertainment : News journalist/ Anchor
- Vocation : Military : Military service (US Air Force, 1953-1955)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Democratic-turned-Republican)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office