|Birthname||George William Ratterman|
|born on||12 November 1926 at 22:15 (= 10:15 PM )|
|Place||Cincinnati, Ohio, 39n10, 84w27|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°59' 22°17 Asc. 00°48'|
American pro athlete and law enforcement officer, a football player who was on Notre Dame University's 1946 champion team. He began his pro football career with the Buffalo Bills (1947-1949), then with the New York Yanks (1950-1951) and finally the Cleveland Browns (1952-1956). He retired from the sport in 1956 after sustaining a knee injury.
In 1961 he announced his intention to run for the office of Sheriff of Campbell County, KY. He vowed to clean up corruption and organized crime, but his own alleged involvement with a prostitute itself caused a scandal. He claimed he was given a drug that knocked him out and was set up; the case against him was thrown out and he won the election in November 1961.
Well-educated with a law degree and versatile, he went on to become a football commentator. He moved to Centennial, CO in 1967 and became a financial planner.
Ratterman died in Centennial, Colorado, on 3 November 2007, aged 80, from complications of Alzheimer's Disease. He and his wife of 59 years had ten children.
- associate relationship with Armstrong, Quincy (born 22 November 1928). Notes: Cleveland Browns co-players, 1954
- associate relationship with Forester, Herschel (born 14 April 1931). Notes: Cleveland Browns co-players, 1954-1956
- associate relationship with Gain, Bob (born 21 June 1929). Notes: Cleveland Browns co-players, 1952-1956
- associate relationship with Groza, Lou "The Toe" (born 25 January 1924). Notes: Cleveland Browns co-players, 1952-1956
- associate relationship with Smith, Jim Ray (born 27 February 1932). Notes: Cleveland Browns teammates, 1956
- Work : New Career 1947 (Pro football)
- Health : Medical diagnosis 1956 (Knee injury)
- Work : Retired 1956 (From football)
- Social : Great Publicity 1961 (Alleged involvement with prostitue/cleared of charges)
Steinbrecher has birth certificate in hand
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Alzheimer's/Senility
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Legs
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (59 years)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Ten)
- Lifestyle : Work : Many job changes
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Alzheimer's)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (80)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Elected Sheriff in 1961)
- Vocation : Sports : Football (College/pro football player, quarterback)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (NFL player, 1947-1956)