|born on||11 April 1972 at 22:20 (= 10:20 PM )|
|Place||Ixelles, Belgium, 50n50, 4e22|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°05' 24°17 Asc. 22°45'|
Belgian actress, she was attracted to theatre and attended Insas, in Brussel. After some roles on French TV, she played "the blond" in "La vie rêvée des anges" (Elodie Bouchez was "the brown"). Both were rewarded as "best actresses equally" at Cannes Festival 1998. Seven years later, Brunswick Festival paid tribute to Natacha. Married and then divorced to Yann Tiersen, musician, she has been living with Guillaume Bounaud, photographer, since 2008.
- associate relationship with Bouchez, Elodie (born 5 April 1973)
- lover relationship with Renier, Jérémie (born 6 January 1981). Notes: love affair (two years)
- spouse relationship with Tiersen, Yann (born 23 June 1970)
- compare to chart of Ovaldé, Véronique (born 12 April 1972)
- compare to chart of Théo, Allan (born 11 April 1972)
Paddy de Jabrun quoted bc in 1997.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress