|Birthname||Prevost, Bernard Christian Michel|
|born on||15 March 1943 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Lille, France, 50n38, 3e04|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||23°52' 10°28 Asc. 20°50'|
French law enforcement executive; General Director of the Gendarmerie Nationale from1995.
Prevost attended his studies at the École Spéciale Militaire de St-Cyr* 1963-65. He became First Lieutenant 1966, Captain, 1972 and Batallion Chief in 1977. He was Aide-de-Camp of the Minister of Defence, 1975, Assistant-Chief of Police in several departments and general secretary of police headquarters, 1978, Assistant-Chief of Police in Pas de Calais,1989, Chief of Police of Nièvre,1992 and Director of the penitentiary administration in 1993.
Prevost married on 8/26/1972; four kids (one deceased).
(Note: *The École Spéciale Militaire de Saint-Cyr is a military school-academy (similar to West Point), founded on 5/01/1802 by Napoleon 1.)
- Work : New Job 1995 (General Director of Gendarmerie Nationale)
- Social : Begin a program of study 1963 (Ecole Speciale Militaire at St-Cyr, two years)
- Work : New Career 1966 (First Lieutenant)
- Work : Gain social status 1972 (Captain)
- Work : Gain social status 1977 (Batallion Chief)
- Work : New Job 1975 (Aide-de-Camp of the Minister of Defense)
- Work : New Job 1978 (Assistant Chief of Police)
- Work : New Job 1993 (Director of the penitentiary administration)
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No. 39, March 1997
- Vocation : Law : Police (Director of police)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (One child deceased)