|born on||4 March 1938 at 17:32 (= 5:32 PM )|
|Place||San Antonio, Texas, 29n25, 98w30|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°45' 17°32 Asc. 00°54'|
American actress, a leading lady in Hollywood films, adept at urbane screwball comedy roles. A highly sensitive performer, while having a string of films back to back, she had a breakdown on the set of "What's New Pussycat?" in 1965 and was hospitalized for nine months.
In 1958 she met actor Richard Benjamin while they were both drama students. They married in 1961 and bought their Beverly Hills home in 1964 when their son Ross was six months old. Their daughter Priscilla was born four years later. She and Benjamin co-starred on the TV sitcom "He And She" 1967-1968, but mostly she stayed home to raise the kids, whom they both adore. The marriage has been solid, standing the test of time, 36 years as of 1998.
Her younger sister, Ann (1939-2010), also an actress,served jail time and was convicted in July 1997 of charges from the prior year of making terrorist threats, assault with a firearm, solicitations to commit murder, and battery.
- spouse relationship with Benjamin, Richard (born 22 May 1938). Notes: 1961-
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1964 (Son Ross born)
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital 1965 (Hospitalized nine months, nervous breakdown)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1968 (Daughter Priscilla born)
B.C. in hand, LMR
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Nervous Breakdown
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Sister Ann unstable, in jail)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Since 1961)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage - Compatible
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Richard Benjamin)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son and one daughter)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film and TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (He and She)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women