|Birthname||Romina Francesca Power|
|born on||2 October 1951 at 11:24 (= 11:24 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°47' 00°35 Asc. 17°55'|
American actress, singer and noted family, the daughter of Tyrone Power and Linda Christian. She was four when her parents divorced and seven when her dad died. Her acting debut came young, at 14 and she had appeared in over 14 films before she married singer Albano Carrisi in 1970. They formed an entertainment act together and recorded a few hit songs.
She and her family settled on a farm near Milan, Italy with a fourth bambino in May 1987. An article noted that she still consults her New York astrologer regularly.
Born the same day: English singer Sting.
- parent->child relationship with Carrisi, Cristel (born 25 December 1985)
- parent->child relationship with Carrisi, Romina (born 1 June 1987)
- parent->child relationship with Carrisi, Ylenia (born 29 November 1970)
- child->parent relationship with Power, Tyrone (born 5 May 1914)
- spouse relationship with Al Bano (born 20 May 1943). Notes: Happy
- sibling relationship with Power, Taryn (born 13 September 1953)
- compare to chart of Sting (born 2 October 1951)
- Relationship : Marriage 1970 (Albano Carrisi)
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons. (Bordoni quotes her for 11:55 AM)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad, mom)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Dad died when she was seven)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Since 1970)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Al Bano)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Age 14)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Misc. : Farmer/ Rancher (Farm near Milan, Italy)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women