|Birthname||Paul Robert Potts|
|born on||13 October 1970 at 05:30 (= 05:30 AM )|
|Place||Kingswood, England, 51n27, 2w22|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°26' 26°28 Asc. 27°30'|
British tenor. In 2007, he won the first series of ITV's Britain's Got Talent with his performance of "Nessun dorma", an aria from Puccini's opera Turandot. As a singer of operatic pop music, Potts recorded the album One Chance, which topped sales charts in nine countries. Prior to winning Britain's Got Talent, Potts was a manager at The Carphone Warehouse. He had served as a Bristol city councillor from 1996 until 2003, and also had performed in amateur opera from 1999 to 2003.
Sy Scholfield quotes him on Twitter: "I'm going by UK time - I was born at 0530 on 13/10/70" . Place of Kingswood, Gloucestershire given in England and Wales Birth Registration Index.
- Vocation : Business : Middle Management
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("Britain's Got Talent," 2007)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/Opera (Tenor: classical, pop opera)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Bristol city councillor, 1996-2003)