|born on||7 January 1890 at 16:00 (= 4:00 PM )|
|Place||Munich, Germany, 48n08, 11e34|
|Timezone||LMT m11e34 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||17°21' 02°27 Asc. 13°49'|
German actress, one of her country's first silent film superstars. In many of her films she was directed by her dad, former opera singer Franz Porten or her first husband, Kurt Stark. About 1914 she formed her own production company. Her career carried over to the era of sound in films, but she seldom worked during the period of the Third Reich, inasmuch as her second husband was a Jew.
She died 10/15/1960, Berlin, Germany.
- Death, Cause unspecified 15 October 1960 at 12:00 midnight in Berlin, Germany (Age 70)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Start Business 1914 (Her own production company)
- Financial : Worst Period 1937 (Difficult Nazi decade; husband Jewish)
B.C. in hand, Dr. Arno Muller
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Silents over to talkies)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Formed her own production company)