Pope John Paul I
|born on||17 October 1912 at 11:30 (= 11:30 AM )|
|Place||Canale D'Agordo, Italy, 46n15, 12e06|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°41' 16°32 Asc. 19°40'|
Italian Roman Catholic 263rd Pope who reigned for only a short 34 days. He was selected as Pope on 8/26/1978. After serving as a Bishop in 1958, he was named Patriarch of Venice by Pope Paul VI. John Paul had a history of weak health with tuberculosis in his youth.
John Paul died 9/28/1978, listed as an heart attack but there were rumors of murder.
Noel Tyl q. in Astrology Now, Feb. 1979, "from collegue in Italy." Both Bordoni and Mercurio-3 No.10 gives Belluno, Italy.
- Lifestyle : Work : Loss of job (Served as Pope only 34 days)
- Passions : Sexuality : Celibacy/ Minimal
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (R.C. Bishop, Pope)
- Vocation : Religion : Popes
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book