|Birthname||Ponge, Francis Jean Gaston|
|born on||27 March 1899 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||Montpellier, France, 43n36, 3e53|
|Timezone||LST m2e20 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°44' 10°55 Asc. 00°19'|
French poet, first published in 1926. He gained recognition after WW II with his prose poems being intellectual rigors of word play. Ponge participated in the Resistance and became a member of the Communist Party 1937-1947. His works often implied political impact and social progress.
He died 8/06/1988 Le Bar-sur-Loup, France.
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher (3:00 PM Paris time)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 89)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (CEO)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Product Marketing (Mining and polymer)
- Vocation : Engineer : Mechanical
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political (Communist Party)
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection