|born on||19 September 1914 at 21:15 (= 9:15 PM )|
|Place||Oslo, Norway, 59n55, 10e45|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°02' 25°17 Asc. 00°48'|
Norwegian art historian and textbook writer. She was a curator at Vestlandske Kunstindustrimuseum from 1942 to 1948. On 14 July 1948 she married British solicitor Alfred Laurence Polak (1900–1992), and moved to London, UK. She spent the rest of her career as a freelance writer.
Polak died on 25 October 2010 in London, UK, aged 96.
- sibling relationship with Steen, Ellisiv (born 4 February 1908)
Viktor E. quotes certificate of live birth in hand.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 96)
- Vocation : Art : Other Art (Curator)
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Historian (Art historian)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Vocation : Writers : Other Writers (Freelance)
- Notable : Awards : Other Awards (Royal Order of St. Olav)