Pire, Dominique Georges
|born on||10 February 1910 at 16:00 (= 4:00 PM )|
|Place||Dinant, Belgium, 50n16, 4e55|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°04' 29°16 Asc. 13°33'|
Belgian ecclesiastic, a Roman Catholic priest. He entered the Dominican priory in 1928 and was ordained in 1934. He studied and taught philosophy and sociology, and was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, 1958.
Pire died 1/30/1969, Herent, Belgium.
- Social : Begin a program of study 1928 (Entered the Donimican priory)
- Work : New Job 1934 (Ordained a priest)
- Work : Prize 1958 (Nobel Peace Prize)
- Death, Cause unspecified 30 January 1969 at 12:00 midnight in Herent, Belgium (Age 58)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Lescaut quotes Luc de Marre for B.C.
- Passions : Sexuality : Celibacy/ Minimal (Priest)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Taught philosophy and sociology)
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western (R.C. Priest)
- Notable : Awards : Nobel prize (Peace Prize)