Pierret, Antoine Auguste
|born on||5 July 1845 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||Verdun, France, 49n10, 5e23|
|Timezone||LMT m5e23 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||13°40' 27°22 Asc. 27°20'|
French physician, Professor of Pathological Anatomy at the Faculty of Lyon in 1877, Chief physician of the departmental asylum of Bron (Rhône) from 1880 to 1901, and Professor of the Mental Disease Clinic from 1884 to 1901. He was trained by Jean-Martin Charcot. He died on 18 November 1920, aged 75.
- (has as) teacher relationship with Charcot, Jean-Martin (born 29 November 1825)
Grazia Bordoni's Science database quotes Gauquelin.
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (MD)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Vocation : Science : Biology (Pathological anatomy)