Pierce, David Hyde
|born on||3 April 1959|
|Place||Saratoga Springs, New York, 43n05, 73w47|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
American actor, winner of three Emmys and six American Comedy Awards for his role as Niles Crane, Frasier's elite, effete brother on the hit sitcom.
David is the youngest of four kids born to an insurance company owner. As a kid, he wrote dramatic skits for himself and his friends to act out. At Yale, he planned to become a concert pianist but realizing that it was not for him, shifted to English and theater majors. He worked at Bloomingdale's in New York before reaching a Broadway debut. His first file role was in "Bright Lights, Big City," 1988.
David raises funds and awareness for Alzheimer's disease, having seen it devastate his grandfather and father.
- business associate/partner relationship with Grammer, Kelsey (born 21 February 1955). Notes: Co-stars on "Frazier"
- Work : New Career 1988 (Broadway debut)
LMR quotes Biography magazine for date; time unknown
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Fourth of four)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV strongest medium)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Frasier)
- Notable : Awards : Emmy (Three)