|Birthname||River Jude Bottom|
|born on||23 August 1970 at 12:03 (= 12:03 PM )|
|Place||Madras, Oregon, 44n38, 121w08|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||00°13' 29°27 Asc. 05°08'|
American actor who had an impressive resume of films by the time he reached his 20s.
Phoenix was born in a log cabin to hippie parents who named their kids River, Summer, Rain, Leaf and Liberty. In 1973 his folks became missionaries for the religious cult, Children of God, and they moved to Caracas, Venezuela. River and Rain sang on the streets for food and money. Four year later their parents left the cult and the family went to Florida.
River won talent contests with ease and when he was spotted by a Paramount agent and given a screen audition, the family moved to Los Angeles. By 1981, when he was 11, he was a regular on the TV series "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers." He won critical raves for "Stand By Me," and at 17, a nomination as Best Supporting Actor for "Running on Empty."
On 10/31/ 1993, with his sister and another girl, Phoenix went to the Hollywood club The Viper Room. About 1:15 AM of the next morning, they were outside of the club when he collapsed, flopping on the sidewalk like a landed fish. When the ambulance arrived at 1:34 AM, he was in full cardiac arrest and was pronounced dead at 1:51 AM. River Phoenix, 23 years old with the world at his feet, was full of heroin, cocaine and over-the-counter drugs mixed with alcohol.
- Family : Change residence 1973 (Family moved to Venezuela)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1981 (Started TV series)
- Work : Gain social status 1988 (Best Supporting Actor nomination)
- Death by Accident 31 October 1993 at 01:51 AM in Hollywood, CA (Drug and alcohol OD., age 23)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Steinbrecher quotes photo of B.C. in the biography, "Lost in Hollywood," by John Glatt, 1995
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart (Cardiac arrest, terminal: drugs)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Terminal)
- Family : Childhood : Disadvantaged (Street beggar when young
Sang on the streets for food and money)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of five)
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Lifestyle : Home : Many moves (Parents moved a lot while kids were young)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 23)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Age 11)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("Seven Brides for Seven Brothers")