|born on||30 March 1976 at 22:45 (= 10:45 PM )|
|Place||Rome, Italy, 41n54, 12e29|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°19' 12°24 Asc. 00°04'|
Italian soccer football player, already in Series A by age 18. In the spring of 1994 he became ill with a brain tumor. His dad, Carlo Petrini, had left Italy after a scandal when Diego was about nine. The family asked his dad to return home to see his son but his dad could not enter the country because of security reasons.
The public became caught up in the case with media involvement of whether or not Carlo would risk his freedom to see his dying son. He did not come and the boy died at 19, on 6/18/1995.
- parent relationship with Petrini, Carlo (born 29 March 1948)
- Health : Medical diagnosis 1994 (Cancerous brain tumor)
Bordoni quotes B.C. in Datanotizie N.5, 1/1996
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Brain tumor, terminal)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Dad had to move away because of scandal)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 19)
- Vocation : Sports : Soccer (Football style, pro, Series A)