|Birthname||Lucien Georges Mazan|
|born on||18 October 1882 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Plessé, France, 47n3233, 1w5309|
|Timezone||LMT m1w5309 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||24°34' 00°31 Asc. 24°16'|
French road cyclist racer, who won the Tour de France in 1907 and in 1908, becoming the first rider to win the Tour twice.
- associate relationship with Sports: Tour de France (born 1 July 1903). Notes: 1907, 1908 winner
- Work : Prize 1907 (Winner of the Tour de France)
- Work : Prize 1908 (Winner of the Tour de France)
Didier Geslain archive, 'Cyclisme' pdf file, p. 153.
Paddy de Jabrun quoted bc. previously but could not enter Plessé as bithplace so he entered Nantes.
- Vocation : Sports : Race Bikes (Road cyclist)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (Winner of the 1907 and 1908 Tours de France)