|Birthname||Valerie Ritchie Perrine|
|born on||3 September 1943 at 21:20 (= 9:20 PM )|
|Place||Galveston, Texas, 29n18, 94w48|
|Timezone||CWT h5w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||10°41' 28°56 Asc. 17°54'|
American actress of film and TV. Perrine won the 1975 Cannes Film Festival Award for best actress for her role in "Lenny." A tall, statuesque blonde with large breasts and pale skin, Perrine was a Las Vegas showgirl and principal dancer at age 18 before moving to Hollywood. Her first role was an unaccredited appearance in "Diamonds Are Forever" in 1971. The following year she appeared in "Steambath" and "Slaughterhouse-Five." Perrine played the girlfriend of a villain in "Superman" 1978, reprising the role in 1980. In mid April 1986 she appeared in a short-lived TV series with Harvey Korman, "Leo and Liz in Beverly Hills."
In 1989 she appeared on TV in "Sweet Bird of Youth," which critics applauded. She enjoys playing all types of roles. Her most recent appearances are on TV's "Homicide: Life on the Street," "ER" and "The Practice."
An animal lover, she doesn't mind wearing mink as they are "nasty little animals bred to keep people warm". At one time she owned four Great Danes and a Mastiff but with residences in Los Angeles and New York City she no longer has pets.
After finishing a film in London in 1984 she decided to stay, met an investment banker, fell in love and remained with him through 1986. A year and a half later she moved to Rome and fell in love again; this time the relationship lasted for one and a half years.
Perrine was known for having many men in her life and romantic adventures; she also had an affair with a Los Angeles playboy who later shot himself.
In 1999 Perrine was appearing in the day time soap, "As the World Turns" and still walking two miles a day to keep herself in shape. After so many years as a dancer, Perrine wore out her knees and has had multiple operations to insert pins and plates.
- Work : New Career 1971 (TV debut)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1979 (Appearance in the movie "Superman")
LMR quotes B.R. in hand (Same Contemporary Sidereal Horoscopes, Gauquelin Book of American Charts)
- Traits : Body : Size (Tall, statuesque, great legs, large breasts)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Knees)
- Passions : Sexuality : Extremes in quantity (Many lovers)
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol (Show girl)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV and film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Night Club/ Vaudeville (Las Vegas showgirl)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("As the World Turns")
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Chorus girl)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women