|born on||12 June 1993 at 23:29 (= 11:29 PM )|
|Place||Worcester, Massachusetts, 42n16, 71w48|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||22°08' 02°06 Asc. 13°34'|
American author, published at age nine. Sarah has an autistic brother, Evan, who is a year younger than she. She has lectured to her classmates about living with an autistic brother, and her book, "All About My Brother" is the first book ever release by the Autism Asperger Publishing Company that has been written by a child, released on 9/02/2002. Sarah began her book when she was six, drawing pictures and outlining chapters after her mom suggested that she put her thoughts about Evan into a book for other children to read.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2 September 2002 (Book about autistic brother released)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
PT quotes B.C.
- Family : Childhood : Family extraordinarily supportive
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of two)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Younger brother is autistic)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Living with autistic brother)