Pedro Carlos, Infante of Spain and Portugal
|Birthname||Pedro Carlos Antonio Rafael José ...|
|born on||18 June 1786 at 00:15 (= 12:15 AM )|
|Place||Aranjuez, Spain, 40n02, 3w36|
|Timezone||LMT m3w36 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||26°49' 09°55 Asc. 00°15'|
Infante of Spain and Portugal, as a son of Infante Don Gabriel de Borbon and Princess Mariana Victoria of Portugal. He was the grandson, paternally, of King Carlos III of Spain and Princess Maria Amalia of Saxony. By maternal line he was grandson of King Peter III of Portugal and Queen Maria I of Portugal. Pedro Carlos was the eldest son of the couple, and would be orphaned of father and mother at only two years of age.
Pedro Carlos married his cousin Maria Teresa, Princess of Beira (daughter of Carlota Joaquina of Spain and John VI of Portugal) on 13 May 1810 in Rio de Janeiro. They had one child.
He died on 4 July 1812, aged 26, in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- child->parent relationship with Gabriel, Infante of Spain (born 11 May 1752)
- child->parent relationship with Mariana Vitória, Infanta of Portugal (born 15 December 1768)
Castellanos quotes BC 
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 26)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Bourbon-Braganza)