Pauling, Linus Carl
|born on||28 February 1901 at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||Portland, Oregon, 45n31, 122w41|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°59' 22°45 Asc. 26°52'|
American scientist, the winner of the Nobel Prize for chemistry in 1954 and later for the Peace Prize in 1962. A professor of chemistry at Stanford University, he had opinions about everything, often ahead of his time. He was the champion and advocate of Vitamin C as cure-all and general use in health. Died of prostate cancer 8/19/1994 Big Sur, CA., age 93.
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Shechtman, Dan (born 24 January 1941)
- Work : Prize 1954 (Nobel Prize for chemistry)
- Work : Prize 1962 (Nobel Prize for chemistry)
- Death by Disease 19 August 1994 at 7:20 PM in Big Sur (Prostate cancer, age 93)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Church of Light files had 7:26 am, original source unknown.
In May 2012, a forum member pointed out the published birth certificate, which has 10 pm
- Vocation : Science : Chemistry
- Notable : Awards : Nobel prize (One for Peace and one for Chemistry)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book