|Birthname||Pattison, Robert Edward|
|born on||30 October 1960 at 04:13 (= 04:13 AM )|
|Place||Woburn MA, USA, 42n28, 71w09|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°57' 16°28 Asc. 12°19'|
American transmission engineer for WCBS-TV working on the 110th floor of One World Trade Center when it was stuck by an airplane piloted by terrorists 9/11/2001.
Pattison served overseas in the USAF and trained as a station engineer for Armed Forces Radio and Television. Upon his discharge, he worked at several Boston stations before moving to New York. He leaves his parents, two sisters and three brothers.
- compare to chart of Terrorist: WTC (2001) (born 11 September 2001)
- Death by War or Terrorism 11 September 2001 at 09:00 AM in Manhattan, NY (World Trade Center implosion, age 40)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Family : Childhood : Family large (Six kids)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Terrorism victim (World Trade Center attacks)
- Personal : Death : Accidental (Building implosion)
- Vocation : Engineer : Mechanical (Transmission engineer)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Air Force)
- Vocation : Misc. : Utilities/Phone/Cable/TV (Transmission towers maintenance)