|born on||11 January 1974 at 00:30 (= 12:30 AM )|
|Place||Bronx, New York, 40n51, 73w54|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||20°34' 28°03 Asc. 11°01'|
American singer and actor, best known for portraying "The Kid" on the popular 1980s television show Kids Incorporated. His singing and songwriting style have been said to be reminiscent of Stevie Wonder, while his voice has also drawn comparisons to Chaka Khan.
Sy Scholfield quotes him on Twitter: "Moon in Leo, rising libra" , "#igrewupon the 40th flr. In bldg. 40 on the burrough of the Bronx at 'river park towers'" . A speculative time of 12:30 a.m. gives this combination.
- Traits : Body : Race (Black)
- Passions : Sexuality : Homosexual male (Gay)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Actor)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.