|Birthname||Paracelsus, Phillippus Theophrastus von Hohenheim|
|born on||10 November 1493 Jul.Cal. (19 Nov 1493 greg.) at 10:23 (= 10:23 AM )|
|Place||Einsiedeln, Switzerland, 47n08, 8e45|
|Timezone||LMT m8e45 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||27°23' 09°45 Asc. 06°01'|
Swiss philosopher, the son of a celebrated physician who taught him the rudiments of alchemy, surgery and medicine. He was versed in the magical arts and astrology and made many prophesies.
Paracelsus died 9/24/1541, Salzburg, Austria.
- (has as) teacher relationship with Trithemius, Johannes (born 1 February 1462 Jul.Cal. (10 Feb 1462 greg.))
Manly Hall in Astrological Review 3/1935. Kraum gave the same data in NAJ 4/2935 (November 10, 1493 OS). PC gave the same date with 11:00 PM LMT as "date and time spec." Swainson in Modern Astrology 10/1930 gave November 26, 1493 OS, near Zurich. DeLuce in Astrological Bulletina Annual 1952 gave December 14, 1493 OS, 3:22 AM, 3 E.33, 47 N.22. Americana Encyclopedia gives December 17, 1493, Einseideln.
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Alternative methods (Alchemy and medicine)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Divination/ Prophecy
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure (Prophet, genius)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection