|born on||5 February 1919 at 12:00 (= 12:00 noon )|
|Place||Chios, Greece, 38n22, 26e0|
|Timezone||EET h2e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°34' 14°19 Asc. 29°30'|
Greek politician who served as Prime Minister of Greece longer than any other in modern Greece, eight consecutive years which almost coincided with the term of Ronald Reagan. He was the Greek version of Peron, a socialist and one of Kadafi's best friends until the time of Reagan's attack on Libya.
The son of a popular past Prime Minister, he established his political party, Socialist, on 9/03/1974, 12:50 PM EET, Athens. His country was exhilarated in 1981 when he and his party swept to power but turned bitter and unbelieving as the worst scandal in four decades overwhelmed Greece. Charges of corruption involved more than $210 million that disappeared from the Bank of Crete. Papandreou's administration was accused of embezzlement, kickbacks and bribery against high officials with a burning question, was Papandreou himself aware of what was going on and was he directly involved.
In 1988 Papandreou had heart surgery. The following year the tangle of accusations and suspicions toppled his flamboyant eight year rule. He already had bad press due to the highly public extramarital liaison with airline flight stewardess Dimitra Liani, 34, whom he had met in 1986. He divorced and they married on 7/13/1989, 7:30 PM EET, Athens.
Going to trial, he went through ten months of hearings which concluded in January 1992 with his acquittal when the prosecution was unable to prove his involvement.
He returned to politics as the Head of the Opposition. On 6/23/1996, Papandreou died of heart failure at his home in Athens.
- parent->child relationship with Papandreou, George (born 16 June 1952)
- spouse relationship with Liani, Dimitra (born 29 April 1955)
- Social : Joined group 3 September 1974 in Athens (First established Socialist party)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Gain social status 1981 (Sweeping of power, start of scandal)
- Relationship : Extramarital Affair 1986 (Dimitra Liana)
- Health : Medical procedure 1988 (Heart surgery)
- Relationship : Marriage 13 July 1989 (Second marriage, former mistress, Dimitra Liani)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
George Archavilis quotes B.R. recorded by Papandreou's dad of 12:00 Noon. Demo Theo writes in September 1991, "Born at 12:00 Noon, a time given by him and his wife Dimitra to astrologer Thomadakis to Panagiotopoulos and then to me. The same hour, 12:00 PM, was given by him to his girlfriend, TV announcer Dina who told it to me."
(Bordoni quotes a young Greek astrologer who studied in Italy, Cida's correspondent, for 11:15 AM, said to be from B.C.)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Father a Prime Minister)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (First marriage 36 years, divorce)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Extramarital affairs (Affair two years)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Financial crime victim (Charges of embezzlement, kick-backs)
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (Prime Minister of Greece)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession