|Birthname||Natalie de Hohenfelsen|
|born on||5 December 1905 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LST m2e20 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°32' 29°43 Asc. 16°01'|
Russian royalty, a member of the Romanov family as Countess de Hohenfelsen. A daughter of Grand Duke Paul Alexandrovich of Russia, she was a first cousin of the last Russian emperor, Nicholas II. After the Russian revolution she emigrated first to France and later to the United States. She became a fashion model, socialite, vendeuse, and briefly pursued a career as a film actress.
Princess Natalia had two marriages, each of convenience. First, she married couturier Lucien Lelong in a civil ceremony on 9 August 1927. He was known for his homosexual affairs. After divorcing Lelong on 24 May 1937, Paley married John Chapman Wilson on 8 September 1937 in Fairfield, Connecticut. He was a gay theater producer and director, who had previously been the lover of Noël Coward.
Princess Natalia Paley Pavlvovna died at dawn on 27 December 1981 at Roosevelt Hospital in New York.
- friend relationship with Cocteau, Jean (born 5 July 1889)
- friend relationship with Maxwell, Elsa (born 24 May 1883)
- friend relationship with Saint-Exupéry, Antoine de (born 29 June 1900)
- lover relationship with Remarque, Erich Maria (born 22 June 1898)
- spouse relationship with Lelong, Lucien (born 11 October 1889). Notes: 1927-1937
Sy Scholfield cites birth certificate quoted in "L'Allemagne dynastique: Oldenbourg, Familles alliées H-L" (A. Giraud, 1976), p. 313: "Mairie du XVIe arrondissement (N° 802428): « Le (5) décembre (1905), 8 heures, est née à Paris XVI, Nathalie de HOHENFELSEN."
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Holstein-Gottorp-Romanov)
- Notable : Famous : Socialite