Pahlavi, Princess Ashraf
|born on||26 October 1919 at 22:50 (= 10:50 PM )|
|Place||Teheran, Iran, 35n40, 51e26|
|Timezone||LST m51e26 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°20' 04°22 Asc. 29°46'|
Iranian royalty, the twin-sister of the Shah of Iran.
- sibling relationship with Pahlavi, Mohammed Reza (born 26 October 1919)
Marion March reports an article in Los Angeles Times 11/12/1978 that stated that Ashraf was born 40 minutes before the Shah, her twin brother.
Ruth Dewey quotes Ebertin as 11:30 PM for the Shah, but he later said that his source was not infallible. Church of Light quotes Drew at 8:15 AM LMT for the Shah.
Marc Penfield in MH 10/1980 quotes Ashraf's autobiography "Faces in a Mirror" for "born in the morning, a cold one at that, five hours after the birth of her brother." (Biography not confirmed)
Gunther Menzer writes, "the biographer hints that her birth was three hours before that of her brother."
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Iranian royalty)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Iranian royalty)
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Twins)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Iran)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women